At Martin Marietta, we appreciate the hard work of our partner hauler and supplier companies to help us meet our diverse needs. Through our collaborations, we seek high value products and services that will help us continue to meet our needs into the future. Our focus is to work with companies that can provide the best value for all of our operations.
Please send the following information to email@example.com. Our insurance requirements have not changed.
For haulers, we require proof of insurance for comprehensive automobile insurance at a combined single limit minimum of $750,000 for each occurrence.
For any on-site suppliers/contractors, we require the following:
- Signed Master Access Agreement
- General Liability in the amount of $1,000,000 for “Each Occurrence” with Martin Marietta added as an “ADDITIONAL INSURED” on the General Liability policy
- Auto Liability in the amount of $1,000,000
- Workmen’s Compensation (for more than one employee) or signed release sent by Martin Marietta
- Certificate Holder (Not the same as Additional Insured) Information completed as follows:
c/o BROWZ LLC
13937 South Sprague Lane, Suite 100
Draper, UT 84020
Martin Marietta uses FedEx Freight® as our preferred carrier for palletized freight shipments over 150 pounds.