Products > Aggregates
SPECIALTY AGGREGATE PRODUCTS
High calcium additive used to control PH balances and beneficiate soils
- Agricultural soil additive
Flue Gas Desulfurization
High calcium, low magnesium pure limestone used to remove sulfur dioxide emissions from exhaust flue gases.
- Fossil fuel power plant scrubbers.
- Other sulfur oxide emissions processes.
Golf Course Sand
A fine material, typically used in golf course bunkers.
Combination of sand, silt and clay for sports fields
- Baseball and softball infield surface
- Horseracing track surface
Large-sized crushed stone used for support, stability and drainage in railway construction.
A recycled material reprocessed from concrete which has been removed from service.
Root Zone Sand
Graded sand. When blended with one or more organic materials can be used in Root Zone mix applications.
- Athletic fields
- Golf courses
Shredded topsoil and custom soil blends.
- Household gardening and planting
- Commercial and municipal landscaping projects
- Bio-retention soil systems